Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Argghh,, I'm worried!




I'm scared and nervous very much since I heard about the news yesterday! Can I accept it? How can I prepare myself to be in that situation. I was think and think and think hardly. This is challenging for me! I need to bet myself to prove anyone that I can save myself in the way that I have choose. I need to be strong. I must be strong. I know I can do it even sometimes I feel tired, exausted and going down. But I believe that God always be with me. Allah with me. Haha. It just a small matter! Chill up babe!




From now I need to be strong, hardworking and not only rely on anybody too much. This is fact! Only me can help myself. Allah takkan mengubah nasib seseorang hamba itu melainkan dia sendiri yang berusaha untuk mengubahnya. Hehe. Fikirkan boleh. I hope I really2 can do it successfully! May God bless me pliss. Hehe. I never ever want to regret anymore.





(lots of confident! hehe)
My moms' said if you feel down or confius just take your breath and take time to zikir as much as you can. In a few minute you will cool down and feel more relax. Believe me. It works! And I'm not forget to baca juga Ayat Kursi, Biamillah enam, Zikir munajat and tasbih memuji Allah. The important thing is never say never! Hehe. (looks like I never said that word langsung...hehe...tipulah) And now I want to take my bath and prepare myself for the coming challenging. Muahaha. Follow me jom! Miss you alls! Tata.......

No comments:

Post a Comment