Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sad Sonata for You; The Person That I L........♥






I don’t know. It haunted me day and night. I keep on thinking about it. Yes, I know it’s you! And how could this happen. I thought it’s only my curious thinking but till last I knew that I’m not wrong. How could you. I know it’s you. Steel my heart and played with it. Why do you touch this heart if you can’t feel the soul? You broke it. And day by day it become into tiny pieces.


(Ish, memang betul pun itu you! T_T )


Every time I text you I meant it. Every moment I think of you I meant it. Every single word I’ve said to you I meant it. Every time I wrote about you, yes, I always meant it. 


(Tapi you still tak buat2 tak paham kan! Tak bestlah! T_T
Nak bagi tau lagi ke???)

(Ok la...ILY and IMY! t_t
)



I’m mad about you! Everybody knew this.
Today I still miss you! Miss you more. More than you know.


(Memang awak tak pernah tau pun...banyak2 kali bagi tau pun asyik tanya je... T_T   imy okehhh!)




Slowly, you are going to let me go.....Please don’t. 

But....I can’t stop you.


(Ala, I know awak miss her like crazy kan! T_T   Saje je nak main2 kan kita! )



Although you far away, far from my eyes and far from my heart there’s someone still missing you!


 And that’s me!  


(Kalau tak suka honest je la....bagi peluang dekat orang lain....arghhh....LIAR di mana2........ T_T)



IMY...
waaaaaaaaaa



(and now I'm crying! semua sebab you! T_T )
fs



LoveLorn,h'wawa



No comments:

Post a Comment