Friday, May 10, 2013

Abah's Story



My abah was admitted in Ampang Puteri last night! *Panic button pushed.  He needs some operation on his waist.  Actually it’s a problem with their urinary tract but I totally don’t know what exactly the problem is. Thank God it’s not a kidneys problem. Just now he called and says that he still waiting for the operations room. Most probably it’s not today! Hopefully lah! Fuhhh… We gonna visit him after Asar and of course baby Izz also come to visit his Tok Abah! Hehe..  



For this coming Rejab in a few hours later, my pray is he will be fine and in a good health! Amin amin beribu kali. May Allah bless him because I still need abah by my side! *saddy L 


Sadly maybe he can’t be with me on my graduation day! *tsk tsk . 


Salam rejab dearie and Happy mother’s day mommies!




LoveDad,h'wawa








No comments:

Post a Comment