Monday, May 30, 2011

Message From My Heart!♥ T_T


u u u u u :(



message dlm inbox i sume dh hilang!:(  sedeh




gudmorning u<3



I rindu kat you!:(


 


 jangan reply msg ni kalau xrindu! ;P



rinduuuu:(





I don't know why! All the messages were sent to draft. When I wrote it, the message was sealed with my full thought and cares for you. I really meant it. But, when I try to send it to you, there's a fear around me suddenly. I'm afraid that the messages will spoil your day and night. Maybe only me keep on thinking about you. Who knows, right? 
And, I make decision that I'll keep the message silent in my draft without sent it to you!

T_T




 owh, I swear I miss you!






Gosh! If you know how much I miss you every day!  


Revolves around you!








Lovesick,h'wawa





No comments:

Post a Comment